We're Open! (May 24 update)
We're very excited to welcome golfers back to Shaker Hills. As the health and safety of our customers and employees remains a top priority, we'll be strictly adhering to the following guidelines:
- A grill has been setup outside the clubhouse for grab and go F&B.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Tee Times Are Required in Advance
- The clubhouse will remain closed to all non-staff. There will be no bathroom facilities available.
- Golf Carts will be allowed starting on May 25
- One person per cart - Family members in the same household may ride together.
- Walking is highly encouraged - Carts are available on a first tee time basis.
- Pricing will remain the same whether a cart is used or not.
- Carts may not be driven in the parking lot. They will be given out at the first tee and taken on the 18th green to be sanitized before reuse.
- No Practice Facilities - No Putting Green, Driving Range or Short Game Area.
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play.
- All golfers must pay online or over the phone at the time of the reservation. 24 hour cancellation policy remains in effect.
- Online reservations are currently only gathering credit card info that will be used to process your booking on the day of play.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. We are allowing a FREE drop from all bunkers at this time.
Pro shop items are available for purchase over the phone. Please call 978-772-3330 x1. Your items will be bagged and left outside at a designated spot after your order is complete.
Thank you for your support during these difficult times!