Shaker Hills is a premier golf outing destination. We give all our clients exceptional service and are happy to assist or offer advice when needed. We do this year round, not just on the day or days leading up to your event.
To ensure you and your customers, clients or employees have the greatest time here at Shaker Hills, we only host one outing per day. Your event is very special to us and we take pride in giving all our guests a very positive experience.
Our service is only one reason to love us! Shaker Hills is situated on 200+ acres of manicured grounds that start at the club house and continue throughout all 18 holes of championship golf. Your guests will arrive to staged golf cars with their names printed on the front windhield and a place to check-in conveniently located within walking distance to our warm up facilities and practice putting green. Upon completion of play, your guests will gather in our spacious ballroom to enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our very own Executive Chef. If there is one thing we can promise, it's "We add the G.O.L.F. to your outing!"
Take a look at our value packages below and fill out the inquiry form. We will contact you to further assist you in your planning for a successful golf tournament at Shaker Hills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
2024 Golf Outing Rates
- Golf outings of 100 or more players may book up to 2 years in advance.
- Golf outings of 60-99 players may book up to 1 year in advance.
- Advanced Tee Times & Small groups with 4-56 players may book up to 2 months in advance.
Each outing includes the following:
- 18 Holes of Championship Golf
- Golf Cart (priced at 2 players per cart)
- Range Balls Included with Complimentary Access to the Practice Facilities prior the Round
- Scorecards, Carts Signs & Rules Sheets
- Up to (2) Registration Tables with Linen
- Up to (2) Committee / Volunteer Carts
- Pro Shop Merchandise Credit (Valued at $10/player) – May be used for prizes or gifts
- On-Course Contest Equipment (Long Drive, Closest to the Pin, Etc.)
- Tournament Scoring
- Includes tax and $1.50 per player cart staff gratuity
- Charity events will receive a complimentary foursome to raffle off. Form (ST-2) Required
18 Holes of Championship Golf
Golf Cart (priced at 2 players per cart)
- Range Balls Included with Complimentary Access to the Practice Facilities up to 90 minutes prior the Round
- Use of club owned proximatey markers and measuring devices on a first come basis
- F&B Minimums are Waived for Small Golf Groups
- Room Rental Fees Apply if Reserving a Space in the Clubhouse
- ***A player list is required 3 days in advance for any groups with 12 or more players.