Welcome to Shaker Hills ~ where our management pledges a spectacular course layout, exceptional club house design and an overwhelmingly unique experience. Come once and be a friend for life.
Tee Times / Cancellation Policy
Reservations are available to the public up to one week in advance. Please click here for tee times or call (978) 772-3330 x1.
- Tee times taken over the phone require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Online reservations do not require payment at the time of booking. A credit card is required but not charged. Golfers may check in and pay the day of when booking online. The card used to make the online reservation is a backup for any no shows.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Players who do not cancel and do not show will be charged. Same day cancellations will not be issued a refund. The person making the reservation is financially responsible to pay for any no shows.
- Golfers should expect to be paired up. If you want to play as a single, twosome or threesome, you are welcome to reserve and pay for the entire foursome. This will prevent other golfers from joining your group.
- If you book one to three golfers, the golf staff will likely pair you up. This may change your initial starting time by up to 12 minutes (one tee time) from your original booking. If the change is more than 12 minutes or any earlier than your original booking, someone will contact you to confirm the new starting time.
Driving Range / Short Game Area / Putting Green
The previous clubs signature 18th green has been converted to a full short game practice area. We also offer a full-length driving range with selective target greens and a 10,000 square foot, three tier putting green. These areas are for members and paying guests only. Golfers playing that day may take advantage of these areas prior to their tee time (within 90 minutes of your starting time). Customers who do not have a tee time may access these areas for a $30 facility fee during off peak times. All customers including members must check in prior to use.
- 1/2 hour before first tee time until the last tee time of the day which is approximately 6:30pm in season.
- These areas will typically close at 5:00pm on Wednesday evenings and re-open Thursday mornings at 8:00am for routine maintenance.
- Estimated close date for the season: November 14, 2022.
- Check the tee sheet for daily updates or adjustments to these hours.
All public customers who go out on the course must pay a regular public greens fee and have a tee time (golfers and spectators pay the same rate to go out on the course). No more than four people are allowed per group. Members may bring a non-golfing spectator at a discounted rate of $35 during quiet times of the week with prior approval. Members must call the golf shop within 24 hours of their tee time to ask for and get approval for a spectator. If approved, the spectator will be added to the member's tee time. Members who bring a spectator must keep the group size to four people or less. Fivesomes are not allowed. A spectator of a member caught playing will be charged the full public rate on top of the $35 fee to the member's account. Members who bring a spectator without prior approval will be charged the standard public rate.
Rental clubs are available upon request. We recommend reserving a set when booking your tee time. We have Premium Callaway sets for $75 or your choice of some older Cobra or Nike sets for $40. Just like a rental car, players are responsible for any damage or lost clubs. Because these clubs are sold as a set, we are unable to order individual clubs to replace lost or damaged clubs within the set. Customers who damage a or loose a club may be required to purchase the set so that we can replace it.
***All golfers must have their own set of clubs. Sharing clubs is not permitted.
- Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license to operate a golf car.
- Golf car keys will be given out in the golf shop at check-in.
- Single rider golf cars are not permitted. Only one golf car will be given out per twosome or two golf cars per foursome. No more than 2 persons in a golf car.
- If you are a single and join a threesome, you will not receive a golf car key when checking-in. You must join the threesome at the tee and may join the golf car that only has one golfer on it. The threesome is not allowed to push away or argue with the single who joined your group. Any golfer who starts arguing will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Golfers have the right to book and pay for all four spots on the tee time if they wish to play by themselves.
- Please obey the golf car conditions of the day, (i.e. cart path only, 90 degree rule).
- Walking is permitted at any time as long as it does not slow down the pace of play.
- Rates are per person, walk or ride.
All persons using the Golf Course, Practice Facility Areas and Putting Green are required to be properly dressed. Unacceptable attire includes all denim, tee shirts, tank tops, cut off shirts, gym shorts, and sweatpants. Collared shirts required at all times.
Shaker Hills is a soft spike facility only.
Get your Massachusetts Golf Association USGA Handicap through Shaker Hills (Click Here)
Full line of apparel, shoes, equipment and golf accessories available in the golf shop.
Food and Beverage
Restaurant is open to golfers and public from April thru November. Call for daily hours. Full liquor license.
No Outside Alcohol or Coolers
No outside alcohol or coolers of any kind are allowed on the Shaker Hills property at any time. Anyone caught with outside alcohol is subject to a full inspection of their golf bag and/or belongings.
Age 17 or younger. The Junior Rate is equivalent to the current nine-hole rate. Junior rates do not apply on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays before 2:00 PM. Any persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Rain Check Policy (Inclement Weather)
Rain checks may be handed out on days inclement weather causes us to suspend play for 45 minutes or longer. Your rain check amount will be determined by the following holes played:
- 0-4 Holes Complete = Full 18 Hole Rain Check
- 5-14 Holes Complete = 9 Hole Rain Check
- 15+ Holes Complete = No Rain Check
If you receive a rain check from the golf shop, it will be in the form of a paper receipt. Separate rain checks will be issued for each player. A dollar value will be printed on each rain check based on how much you paid for your tee time and whether you received a full value or half value based on your holes completed.
- Rain checks are valid for a period of one year. The expiration date will be printed on rain check voucher.
- Once a greens fee is paid, refunds are not permitted. A rain check will be issued if you pay and then cannot tee off due to inclement weather.
- Rain checks may only be used for green fees. They may not be used to purchase items in the golf shop, snack shack or restaurant.
- No rain check will be given out on any day after the golf shop closes.
- Brief showers or light rain do not qualify for rain checks.
- The golf shop has final say on whether a rain check is issued and what value is determined.
- Rain checks have no cash value.
- Greens Aeration Spring - April 18 & 19, 2023
- Greens Aeration Late Summer/Fall - August 28 & 29, 2023
*The above golf programs are subject to change without notice.