Welcome to Shaker Hills ~ where our new management pledges a spectacular course layout, exceptional club house design and an overwhelmingly unique experience. Come once and be a friend for life.
Tee Times / Cancellation Policy
Reservations are available to the public up to one week in advance beginning at 7:00 AM each morning. Please click here for tee times or call (978) 772-3330 x1.
- Tee times taken over the phone require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Online reservations do not require payment at the time of booking. A credit card is required but not charged. Golfers may check in and pay the day of when booking online. The card used to make the online reservation is a backup for any no shows.
- We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Players who do not cancel and do not show will be charged. Same day cancellations will not be issued a refund. The person making the reservation is financially responsible to pay for any no shows.
- Golfers should expect to be paired up. If you want to play as a single, twosome or threesome, you are welcome to reserve and pay for the entire foursome. This will prevent other golfers from joining your group.
- If you book one to three golfers, the golf staff will likely pair you up. This may change your initial starting time by up to 12 minutes (one tee time) from your original booking. If the change is more than 12 minutes or any earlier than your original booking, someone will contact you to confirm the new starting time.
Driving Range / Short Game Area / Putting Green
The previous clubs signature 18th green has been converted to a full short game practice area. We also offer a full-length driving range with selective target greens and a 10,000 square foot, three tier putting green. These areas are for members and paying guests only. Golfers playing that day may take advantage of these areas prior to their tee time (within 90 minutes of your starting time). Customers who do not have a tee time may access these areas for a $25 facility fee during off peak times. All customers including members must check in prior to use.
- 1/2 hour before first tee time until the last tee time of the day.
- These areas will typically close at 5:00pm on Wednesday evenings and re-open Thursday mornings at 8:00am for routine maintenance.
Rental clubs are available upon request. We recommend reserving a set when booking your tee time. Most rental sets are $50, however, other options are available.
***All golfers must have their own set of clubs. Sharing clubs is not permitted as it can slow down the pace of play.
Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license to operate a golf car. No more than 2 persons in a golf car. Please obey the golf car conditions of the day, (i.e. cart path only, 90 degree rule...)
- Walking is permitted at any time as long as it does not slow down the pace of play.
- Rates are per person, walk or ride.
All persons using the Golf Course, Practice Facility Areas and Putting Green are required to be properly dressed. Unacceptable attire includes all denim, tee shirts, tank tops, cut off shirts, gym shorts, and sweatpants. Collared shirts required at all times.
Shaker Hills is a soft spike facility only.
Massachusetts Golf Association GHIN Handicap available for $60 fee.
Full line of apparel, shoes, equipment and golf accessories available in the golf shop.
Food and Beverage
Restaurant is open to golfers and public from April thru November. Call for daily hours. Full liquor license.
No Outside Alcohol or Coolers
No outside alcohol or coolers of any kind are allowed on the Shaker Hills property at any time. Anyone caught with outside alcohol is subject to a full inspection of their golf bag and/or belongings.
Age 17 or younger. The Junior Rate is equivalent to the current nine-hole rate. Junior rates do not apply on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays before 2:00 PM. Any persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Rain Check Policy (Inclement Weather)
Rain checks may be handed out on days inclement weather causes us to suspend play for 45 minutes or longer. Your rain check amount will be determined by the following holes played:
- 0-4 Holes Complete = Full 18 Hole Rain Check
- 5-14 Holes Complete = 9 Hole Rain Check
- 15+ Holes Complete = No Rain Check
If you receive a rain check from the golf shop, it will be in the form of a paper receipt. Separate rain checks will be issued for each player. A dollar value will be printed on each rain check based on how much you paid for your tee time and whether you received a full value or half value based on your holes completed.
- All newly issued rain checks are valid for a period of one year. The expiration date will be printed on rain check voucher.
- Once a greens fee is paid, refunds are not permitted. A rain check will be issued if you pay and then cannot tee off due to inclement weather.
- Rain checks may only be used for green fees. They may not be used to purchase items in the golf shop, snack shack or restaurant.
- No rain check will be given out on any day after the golf shop closes.
- Brief showers do not qualify for rain checks.
- The golf shop has final say on whether a rain check is issued and what value is determined.
- Rain checks have no cash value.
***Rain checks issued prior to May 1, 2021 (including prior years) have an expiration date of end of the year.
- Greens Aeration Spring - April 19 & 20, 2021
- Greens Aeration Late Summer/Fall - August 23 & 24, 2021
*The above golf programs are subject to change without notice.