Welcome to Shaker Hills ~ where our new management pledges a spectacular course layout, exceptional club house design and an overwhelmingly unique experience. Come once and be a friend for life.
Reservations are available to the public up to one week in advance beginning at 7:00 AM each morning. Please click here for tee times or call (978) 772-3330 x1.
Driving Range / Short Game Area / Putting Green
The previous clubs signature 18th green has been converted to a full short game practice area. We also offer a full length driving range with selective target greens and a 10,000 square foot, three tier putting green. These areas are for members and paying guests only. Golfers playing that day may take advantage of these areas prior to their tee time (within 90 minutes of your starting time). Customers who do not have a tee time may access these areas for a $20 facility fee during off peak times. All customers including members must check in prior to use.
- 1/2 hour before first tee time until the last tee time of the day.
- These areas will typically close at 5:00pm on Wednesday evenings and re-open Thursday mornings at 8:00am for routine maintenance.
Rental clubs are available upon request. We recommend reserving a set when booking your tee time. Most rental sets are $50, however, other options are available.
Please call the golf shop for availability or to be paired up with a group. We will do our very best to get you on the course as soon as possible.
Must be 18+ with a valid drivers license to operate a golf car. No more than 2 persons in a golf car. Please obey the golf car conditions of the day, (i.e. cart path only, 90 degree rule...)
Please visit our Golf Instruction Page for more information regarding lessons, clinics and pricing.
- Mon.-Thur walking is permitted any time.
- Fri., Sat., Sun. & Holidays walking is not permitted before 1:00.
- Rates are per person, walk or ride.
All persons using the Golf Course, Practice Facilty Areas and Putting Green are required to be properly dressed. Unacceptable attire includes all denim, tee shirts, tank tops, cut off shirts, gym shorts, and sweat pants. Collared shirts required at all times.
Shaker Hills is a soft spike facility only.
Massachusetts Golf Association GHIN Handicap available for $60 fee.
Full line of apparel, shoes, equipment and golf accessories available in the golf shop.
Food and Beverage
Restaurant is open to golfers and public from April thru November. Call for daily hours. Full liquor license.
No Outside Alcohol or Coolers
No outside alcohol or coolers of any kind are allowed on the Shaker Hills property at anytime.
Age 17 or younger. The Junior Rate is equivalent to the current nine hole rate. Junior rates do not apply on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays before 2:00 PM. Any persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Rain Check Policy (Inclement Weather)
Rain checks may be handed out on days inclement weather causes us to suspend play for 45 minutes or longer. Your rain check amount will be determened by the following holes played:
- 0-4 Holes Complete = Full 18 Hole Rain Check
- 5-14 Holes Complete = 9 Hole Rain Check
- 15+ Holes Complete = No Rain Check
If you receive a rain check from the golf shop, it will be in the form of a paper receipt. Seperate rain checks will be issued for each player. A dollar value will be printed on each rain check based on how much you paid for your tee time and whether you received a full value or half value based on your holes completed.
- All rain checks expire at the end of the golf season. No exceptions even as we get late in the season. The expiration date will be printed on rain check voucher.
- Once a greens fee is paid, refunds are not permitted. A rain check will be issued if you pay and then cannot tee off due to inclement weather.
- Rain checks may only be used for green fees. They may not be used to purchase items in the golf shop, snack shack or restaurant.
- No rain check will be given out on any day after the golf shop closes.
- Brief showers do not qualify for rain checks.
- The golf shop has final say on whether a rain check is issued and what value is determined.
- Rain checks have no cash value.
- Greens Aeration Spring - April 29 & 30 (9 holes open each day)
- Greens Aeration Late Summer/Fall - August 24/25 (9 holes open each day)
*The above golf programs are subject to change without notice.